Bloomfield Hills Brick Mason
Brick Mason services for homes and businesses
Free No Obligation Quote
Brick Mason, Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Getting a brick wall is probably the best decision you can have when building your dream home in Bloomfield Hills, MI. A popular choice for many new homeowners nowadays is to get a brick-based property because of many reasons. For one, brick is a very strong and resilient piece of masonry construction material. A good brick mason work using the best brick or brick veneer material can last up to two decades or even more provided that proper maintenance is done.
If you are thinking that using brick can get your construction budget higher than using other materials, you are wrong. Brick may be a bit costly than using just cement, but the benefit outweighs the cost. After all, one thing that you must look for is stability, strength partnered with style.
Our Masonry Services
1. Retaining Wall – a property that is situated on the hilly ground can be a problem without a retaining wall. The very first thing that you need to secure the integrity and safety of the structure of your home is a retaining wall. Building a pathway or a driveway on a hill also requires a gravity retaining wall. US Brick Mason specializes in stone retaining walls and brick retaining walls. Depending on your needs and preference.
2. Patio Pavers – paving a patio that leads to your home is easy with US Brick Mason’s highly skilled expert mason. Our brick pavers have built and paved over a hundred projects of patio flooring and brick flooring. Designs can vary from cement, stone, gravel, sand, and brick flooring. Get your patio a personal touch and an elegant look that your family members and guests will surely appreciate.
3. Driveway Pavers – a driveway is a specially-paved passageway for your vehicle to safely get from the road to your property. Many driveways are strategically paved to avoid as much as possible to not sacrifice the gardening and the good view of the lawn. Many property owners wanted their driveway placed on the side or at the back where it is not blocking the street view. US Brick Mason and our brick pavers can give you exactly what you need depending on how and where you wanted your driveway placed.
4. Brick Mailbox – the charm of a brick mailbox is undoubtedly one of the most creative touches on every property. Brick mailbox adds up a personality that is unique to every home. In our experience, brick mailboxes are used to increase the value of a property and at the same time adds functionality. Brick mailboxes can come in many shapes and styles. Our expert brick mason have done hundreds of brick mailbox projects for properties of different kinds and the only thing that we think is common for every project that we made is that it all matches the various home designs.
5. Masonry Repair – bricks do need repair. While it is believed that bricks are timeless, repairs, maintenance, and masonry restoration are still needed. Even a non-professional mason can do masonry repair but not everyone knows how to do it the right way and in the most efficient way. Get yourself the best mason experts in town and get the value of your money. Let the expert masons of US Brick Mason do the job for you.
6. Brick Veneer Installation – there is a reason why brick veneer is preferred by many homeowners nowadays. Traditional brick may be popular in the early 90’s and 2000s, but with the advent of innovation in masonry construction and brick mason jobs, brick tiles or brick veneer installation came to the picture. Alternative to the traditional brick, brick veneer is much lighter and easier to transport. A few mason companies specialize in brick veneer installation. One of the best in Michigan is US Brick Mason. Using the latest tools, our expert mason can get you the best brick tiles for you.
7. Tuck Pointing – much known as repointing brickwork or just repointing, tuckpointing is a method of restoring the mortar joints of your brick wall. Through time, mortar weakens exposing the brick from water and moisture which causes cracks and even breakage. To avoid and minimize major brick repair, tuck pointing should be done. With our brick mason company, we can get the beauty and strength of your brick wall back to its original state. Let our expert mason do the job for you.
We offer exceptional masonry work at competitive rates.
Contact Our Masonry Contractors Now!
US Brick Mason is one of the leading mason companies that hire top-tier commercial masonry contractors who can offer the most competitive pricing package that will fit your tight budget.
Give us a call to know more about our services.